Hi, I’m Daniella and I’m known for my energy, it’s become my signature fashion statement.
As an award-winning Apparel, Lifestyle, Travel and Advertising expert in building brands and exposure, #1-best-selling author and top sales producer, my mission is to empower you be limitless as you take your art and your heart into the world and make impact.
I also share the insider secrets from strategy to suppliers, manufacturers, media and more – They are too valuable not to be shared, when they help others flourish.
Contact me for a free 15 minute consultation or to get started, click here
#1 BEST SELLING BOOK
In this refreshingly sincere playbook, discover the Secrets to Become A Sales Rockstar to open doors to success and How to Bring Your Fashion Idea To The World
GET YOUR COPY NOW
3 WAYS ANYONE CAN HAVE A CLOTHING LINE
& SELL LIKE CRAZY MASTERCLASS
Guide to Blanks, Private Label & Manufacturing
TRENDING COLOR FORECAST
Vendors, Suppliers, & Access to Industry Experts
YOU’RE WORTH IT! CHECK IT OUT
PRESS & PANELS
- Simplifying the design process with designer and entrepreneur Galina Sobalev https://issuu.com/mannpublicationsmagazines/docs/digital_mag_69beedc3d4bd70/60
- Ronnit Vasserman, Art Advisor at Miami Art Week, Talks 2023’s Art and Fashion Crossover, March 2023
- Dreaming of Sun Days, Helen Owen Launches a Swimwear Line, November 2022
- Energy Colors: Key Fashion Trending Colors & Designer Aysha Seed - August 2022
- Fashion vs. Style, A talk on Self-Worth with Stylist Leslie Gutstein- May 2022
- “Fashion is my Weapon” Lindsay Rae D’Ottavio speaks out on body positivity - August 2021
- The Pool is Open! Look Good from the Beach to the Streets, Fashion Mannuscript August 2021
- Love Your Body charity Event Supports Artists for Trauma, Fashion Mannuscript August 2021
- Spotlight on Allbirds, Prana, & Pro Surfer Kelly Slater's Outknown on how they pave the way for sustainable fashion solutions
- Gateway looks to feel Beach Chic, with Swim Designer Cat Oshman
- How to Create Social Media While Social Distancing? Talk with NK Agency LIVE
- Powerhouse Sales Tips, Pink Lifestyle Show Podcast LIVE
- How Creatives Can Make Money? Alternative Investment Expert Fred Moskowitz LIVE
- Nashville Fashion Week: Future of Fashion LIVE
- MAGIC FASHION EVENTS with Kelly Helfman LIVE
- WOMEN IN FASHION TECHNOLOGY
- WOMEN WHO TURN WATER BOTTLES INTO T-SHIRTS: SUSTAINABILITY WITH UPCYCLE LA'S TABITHA VOGELSONG
- WOMEN WHO SCREEN PRINT - Guide to Screen Printing Fundamentals
- 3 Ways Anyone Can Start a Clothing Line- in 90 Days
Let's take your message, your art, your heart, to the world.
A known vibrant ball of energy and as the queen of collaboration, Daniella followed her love of magazines, pop-culture and trends to Manhattan’s Ad Agencies and to fashion magazines in Los Angeles, where she built and sold 100’s of campaigns brands that fuel people’s lives, including Visa, Hugo Boss, Skechers, Cotton Inc, Anne Cole, and Montblanc, earning a respected place in the industry.
Today, Daniella is a #1 best - selling author, Top Sales Producer and Coach, Award Winning brand strategist, journalist, speaker, adjunct professor at LIM College, founder of JUNGLE empowerment accessories. Daniella enjoys the wild world of fashion and creating lifestyle brands from the grit behind the scenes to its polished finishings. Most of all, she loves seeing her brands and partners flourish.
She worked at the California Apparel News as a media sales executive growing her business from 3 clients to more than 5000 connections. A tastemaker and passionate about art, she blogs about Finding the Finest in food, fashion, fitness and fun. She creates content on women innovators and empowerment in in the Fashion Mannuscript, and 1 Habit Series books.
Daniella lived in Los Angeles, CA, is a recent transplant to S. Florida, and will always be an urban force.
When not working, you can find Daniella with her husband and her scrumptious girls, rocking out to Crazy Train from Trolls.
What Daniella really loves is helping others achieve, keep their clients for life, and ultimately achieve their dreams. How would you like to flourish?
What I love most about what I do?
I love your story, the human connection.
I love seeing you and your tribe feel empowered.
And most of all, seeing you flourish!
You're Looking Good, You As You Are
Media Inquiries - Collaborations - Connect