Creative Mingle #5: Social Distancing Doesn't Stop Creatives From Being Social while in Quarantine
- Keep mingling! I created this facebookgroup to network. Our zoom talk is posted.
- Fashion Is Not Dead! Style is a voice of self-expression without words. We will be wanting to drop our Quarantine clothing for new beginnings.
- Anyone can a collection. You just need some guidance. Companies like OnPoint Manufacturing are great for small runs or cutting on-demand. Share or source artwork on www.spoonflower.com which turns any creative into a textile for endless possibilities, from swim to shorts! I offer many suggestions like these, in the book Looking Good
- How Anna Kenney Creates Swimsuits for Elle MacPhearson and So Can You – Here’s the article on Anna Kenney’s Turn-Key swim consultancy, It’s part of my Anyone Can Have A Collection and Women Who Innovate series (if you want to be featured, let me know)
- If you want to listen to fashion industry talks ALL DAY, you can. Check out www.fashinnovation.com and www.FashionSnoops.com 😊
Leave a Reply.