Creatives Gather for Dreamtopia to give inspiration! If you’re a designer or artist, creator or maker, whether with words, tactile-physical product, or in thought, here’s some inspo for you to dig into as your creativity and intuition path your career.
We caught up with some of the best authors, motivational speakers, podcasters, and more at Dreamtopia in Los Angeles. Read through and share, what’s connecting with you, right now.
When I originally wrote this post, I was feeling:
#5. The mindset to make one goal happen achieves the biggest results. Push through the burn to the win. -Jennifer Cohen, Habits and Hustle podcast
** What's resonating: Pick one thing and push. What about you?
#6. Fill in the blank: ‘I guess I’d like to ____ but that will never happen.’ That is your dream. Only do that. -Jeff Goins, Author
** What's resonating: I guess I'd like to (have a store of personalized product, crafts, and pieces that ignite conversation and creativity) but that will never happen (because I don't want to physically have a store and merchandise. (Light bulb moment: I can do this!)
TOP 10 INSPIRATIONS
1) “Keep going. Stay past the dip, where scarcity lies. That’s where the table
is with only three people left. Your seat is waiting.” - Cathy Heller
2) “Say YES! to the job you didn’t know how to do. Massive action equals
results.” - Joy Cho, Oh Joy!
3) “Key to unlock your creative voice is the moment you say YES!” -Andy
Pizza, American illustrator
4) “Everyday, there is self-doubt and butterfl ies. You don’t want to let people
down. You want to appear polished and perfect. The more you do, the greater
the vision.” - Coby Barr, Verve Coffee Roasters
5) “The mindset to make one goal happen achieves the biggest results. Like
athletes who are taught discipline, push through the burn to the win.” - Jennifer
Cohen, No Gym Required and Habits & Hustle podcast
6)“How do you unlock your dreams? Fill in the blank: ‘I guess I'd like to
________ but that will never happen.’ That is your dream. Only do that. Run
your own race.” -Jeff Goins, Author
7) “Great things never come from comfort zones. If it half interests you, say
YES. There is learning in every opportunity.” - Amy Tangerine, Author and
former fashion designer
8) “Don’t hang out with crappy people! We are the sum total of the fi ve people
in our inner circle. “ - Delaine Fischer, Kelsey Cook and Taylor Tomlinson,
Comedians of the Self-Helpless podcast
9) “Stay inspired. Stuff that’s weird seems to be memorable.” - Wayne Federman,
10) “Embrace your cracks. Step into the fl ow as opportunities emerge when
you show up. Allow yourself to say NO to good things for the bigger YES,
things which give you more depth. Be in alignment with yourself every day.”
-Amber Rae, Author
Check the article out here
Making sure, You’re Looking Good YAYA! ⠀
Leave a Reply.