Having a presence
6. It’s Ok to post. Just make your efforts more human. #isolationtogether
7. Always add a call to action. ‘drop an emoji below.’ ‘join my group.’ Etc. All exposure needs a call to action + babysit the steps.
8. Focus on What You Can Control. Write down what you ‘want to do.’ Cross off all the things out of your control. Only focus on what you can do, be proactive, this is your strategic plan.
9. Connect with people. Go live. Host events. Call people.
10. Could this be a time to renew? Maybe it's a 'forced vacation?' It's not to mitigate the circumstance. But truly, maybe it's a time to put 3 ideas down and do them.
What 3 things are you working on that you’d like to share? I noted mine in the comments.
Next QuaranTEA is April 28
Crap, I forgot to take a group photo. Next time!
Leave a Reply.