Hi. Today, we shared how a designer and creatives should keep their focus and bring their idea to life, while also knowing the world is radically shifting,
- there is no doubt covid has had a psychological impact on so many people. Let’s plan for today and for tomorrow.
- know, your body is your museum piece. Use clothing as a curated collection to share your message, art, and change the style every day. You need to be you.
- Designers, keep your focus. Know what makes you special. And know, who do you serve? Focus on them and their needs, now and ahead. Your creations inspire and lift people. You create joy to a tactile following.
- what are the trends? it’s vague! Some people are feeling bright. Others are feeling muted tones. Some feel it’s black white and red all over. Do what makes you and your audience feel good. WHAT ARE YOU FEELING?
- there are hundreds of tips and tools in the books and workshops of Looking Good. Do you have a copy? Or listened in on a workshop?
www.lookinggoodyaya.com/the-book — tell me one nugget that has helped you?
- We’re having a PARTY! AUGUST 11th to celebrate the debut! DM or text me at 323 963 4377 for the link to join
- But first join at Nashville Fashion Week on the virtual stage OnPoint Manufacturing and Mary Gehlhar author of The Fashiom Designer Survival Guide — Aug 6.
Do these tips help you? Give a ❤️ below. Are you a designer or creative looking to take an idea to the world — and sell it?
Let me know your idea or hurdle, below?